Proposal Submission Checklists
5.1 Before Submitting the Proposal
Completion of this checklist ensures that the applicant has read and understood the NCP Proposal requirements.
- Timeline for the NCP Call for Proposals and Review Process (Section 1.1)
- Responsibilities of Applicants (Section 1.5)
- Proposals and Budget Formats (Section 2)
- The objectives identified in the relevant Blueprint(s) for the current funding year.
- Guidelines for Working with Northern Communities (Section 3.1)
5.2 Submitting the Proposal
- Complete proposal packages must be submitted by email (maximum size: 10 MB) to the NCP Secretariat at PLCN-NCP@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca using the following text as the Subject: NCP Proposal 2018-2019 - insert name of Project Leader. The proposal is consistent with the current proposal format as an MS-Word file, while Budget Tables 1 and 2 are prepared and submitted using the Excel-based templates. Please note, compressed files cannot be submitted.
- All project team members identified in the proposal are to be copied on the email submission.
- The budget information is appropriate, realistic, complete and correct.
- The deadline for proposal submission is January 10, 2018, 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
5.3 After Submitting the Proposal
- The signed Community Engagement form(s) and/or letters of community support are submitted by the Northern community organization(s) by email to the NCP Secretariat at PLCN-NCP@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca by March 31, 2018, 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
- Date modified: