- Canadian Institutional Repositories – Domestic information on publicly available archives or repositories
- Directory of Open Access Repositories – International database of repositories
- Erudit – French Language repository
Open Access Resources and Directories
- Association science et bien commun (available in French only) – Resources on how to promote open access to research results.
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) – A search engine for academic open access web resources.
- Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) – Resources on how to promote open access to research.
- CARL/ SPARC Brochure and Canadian Author Addendum
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - A comprehensive list of free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR) - Directory of academic open access repositories
- SHERPA/JULIET - Summaries of research funder open access policies.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - Provides a searchable database of publisher policies on copyright and archiving
- Date modified: